is an Iconic 38-storey condominium development near Bishan central. Magnificent and breath taking, this stunning architecture is designed by the renowned international architect Moshe Safdie. A distinctive example of new urban living, Sky Habitat condo is just 5 minutes away from the Bishan bus interchange, Bishan MRT interchange (Circle line and North-South line) and the Junction 8 Shopping Mall. Residents will be able to enjoy the convenience of door step amenities and access other parts of Singapore with ease.
Families with school-going children will delight as reputable local and international schools are located in the vicinity. Developed by Capitaland Limited, Sky Habitat will be the benchmark of architecture brilliance and artistry with its futuristic design and interlink sky-bridges. With a gross plot ratio of 4.9, this will be the tallest skyscraper in the Bishan.
Sky Habitat comes with a good mix of unit types such as 1 bedroom + study, 2 bedrooms, 2 bedroom + study, 3 bedrooms and 4 bedroom units, with approx sizes ranging from 680 sq ft to 3,000 sq ft. A variety of shopping malls and retail amenitites, including Junction 8, NEX, Ang Mo Kio Hub and Thomson Plaza in the vicinity ensure that shopping needs will always be well met.
Need to wind down after a hectic day’s work? Take a stroll and enjoy the flourishing greenery of MacRitchie reservoir of Bishan Park, get involved in sporting activities a the Bishan Stadium and Sports Hall, or find a queit spot to relax and read at the Bishan Library, all of which institutes are conveniently located close-by, including the prestigious Raffles Institution, Raffles Junior College, Catholic High, Australian International School, Stamford American International School and Ai Tong Primary School.
6 COMPELLING REASONS WHY SKY HABITAT IS YOUR IDEAL HOME
- Re-own Designer Moshe Safdie To Your Home – Sky Habitat is designed by world renown Israeli architect Moshe Safdie whose portfolio includes Marina Bay Sands.
- Iconic Development – Three-dimensional matrix of homes, private terraces and public gardens with premium views and a bounty of leisure spaces.
- Excellent Accessibility – Bishan is well connected to other parts of Singapore via North South Line and Circle line. Only 15 minutes away from Orchard Shopping District. For drivers, majors expressways CTE/PIE are easily accessible.
- Close Proximity To Reputable Local and International School – Raffles Institution, Raffles Junior College, Catholic High, Australian International School, Stamford American International School, Ai Tong Primary School.
- Ideal Location – Located at Bishan Central, in the midst of mature estate. In addition, it is in close proximity to malls, parks and prestigious educational institutes, your shopping, recreational and educational needs will always be well met.
- Wide Variety Of Amenities – Spoilt for recreational choices with multiple pools, gardens, BBQ pits, tennis court, MacRitchie reservoir or Bishan Park and Bishan Stadium and Sports Hall are around the vicinity.
Site & Floor Plan
|Project Name||Sky Habitat|
|Developer||Bishan Residential Development Pte Ltd|
|Address||Bishan Street 15|
|Tenure||99-years leasehold (w.e.f 30 May 2011)|
|Site Area||11,997.10sqm (approx 129,135.7sqft)|
|Type of Development||Condominium|
|No. Of Units||509 Residential units|
|Carpark Lots||2 basement carparks|
Register your interest
Simply fill up your details below for more information on Sky Habitat, and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
A few years from now you could be walking by this project and thinking, “This is such a beautiful project, how I wish I had gotten a unit here..” or you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project! I’m so glad I own a unit here.” Which one is better for you?